Tuesday, November 04, 2008

makes NO sense...


lying on hot sand, there she was
dressed only in sunrays,
eyes closed, ready to play
with my inner fantasies
though it makes no sense at all

sea scented skin, salted as could be
unspoken invitation to sin
I wanted to be closer to her,
to be the wind blowing her hair
though it makes no sense at all...

the taste of lust in her smile
would make me go a thousand miles to catch
a glimpse of it, a sip of it, a drop of it...
to be the witness to such beauty
just makes no sense at all

infatuation at its highest, getting out of control
the sight of her arched back
set my senses on fire
increasing my desire, though she's untouchable
unreachable,
a beautiful woman in a still picture
and that... well,
that makes absolutely
NO SENSE AT ALL

No comments: