Friday, March 06, 2009

3 things I like about me (and you should too...)


I AM A CHILD- not an actual child, but somehow, I kept this ability to see the world with the eyes of a 4 year old, discovering everything as if it were completely new (it comes handy to understand my daughter, at times I feel we have te same mental age...); in a way, the more aware I am of the ways of the wicked world I live in, the more it makes me tough, but I never want to lose touch with the child within, because sometimes he's all I can reach to for comforting...

I AM COMPLEX- just as any other human being; no one is all white or all black (metaphorically speaking...). The thing is, me, I totally assume my complexity, I play with it, cause it's a hell of a funny thing to do. We tend to place people in boxes and not always try to go beyond what we see. Well, I am a lot more than what you can see or sense at first sight; and in order for you to see it fully, you'll have to be patient and perseverant, 'cause I don't come out of the den easily...

I AM HELLA FUNNY- come on, you can try to deny it but I am... don't be a hater, now, you KNOW I am funny... no? Well, suppose that is a very personal advice. But what I mean by this is that I try to take life lightly, though the burden can be heavy sometimes. What's the use of always whining, life is too damn short. Besides, it is scientifically proven than a good laugh a day will improve your life expectancy... So if you had a bad day, just switch your brain OFF, think of the funniest thing you can and add yourself a couple of hours in life... it might be useful, by the end!

No comments: